-  If you chose to rely upon the information contained in this website you do so at your own risk.
-  Letts Music School ('Alice') is not responsible for, or associated with, statements or material on third party sites. A link to a third party site indicates that we believe you may find the information useful or interesting; it does not mean that we endorse every aspect of the site. No statement, representation or information in this web site may be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact, and you hereby waive all rights and remedies which you may have as a result of relying upon the information, statements and representations in this website.
-  Alice does not assume any duty of care, obligation or responsibility to any person for the information on this web site, or as a result of or arising out of or in connection with the content of this web site or the subject matter of this web site or any part of it.
-  Alice disclaims and excludes any liability it may have for any loss, damage or liability which you may suffer however caused as a result of or arising out of or in connection with your use or reliance upon the information contained in this web site, including any liability Alice may have in contract, tort, negligence, misrepresentation, statute, or otherwise.
-  You acknowledge that the copyright in and to this website or any part of it belongs absolutely to Alice Letts or (as the case may be) any third party who has provided the material in question.
-  You are not entitled to copy or reproduce all or any part of the contents of this web site in any form, or to incorporate these web pages or any part of them in any other work or publication, or to distribute or copy these web pages for any purpose. If you wish to purchase a particular image or article then please contact Alice directly.
-  You may download a single copy of any pages on this web site for private viewing and browsing off-line, and you may print a single hard copy of such web pages, in each case for your personal use only.
Confidentiality, Privacy and Information Collection
-  In the normal course of business, we collect information for administration, marketing, supervision, and development purposes. This information aids us to provide current and future students with an appropriate and valuable service. We will only use your information for the purposes stated and for which you have given consent. All business, professional and personal information is held in the strictest confidence by us and the identity of students/clients is protected. Any information supplied by you will be used for the purpose related to your enquiry and to operate Alice's websites and deliver the services that you have requested. The information will not be made available to any outside party unless you have consented to this or if required to do so by law. We hold your personal data in accordance with the security provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and undertake to process any data collected from this profile in a responsible manner.
-  If you receive one or more of our newsletters, or other communications in electronic form, you will be given the opportunity with each mailing to opt out of receiving future emails. You may unsubscribe from the e-mail at any time by replying to the email with the word ‘UNSUBSCRIBE’ in the subject bar. Information you supply on any of our feedback or registration forms etc. are used by us to answer or fulfil your request.
-  We do not sell or disclose the names, contact details or e-mail addresses of our subscribers to anyone. If you have any questions about our privacy and data protection policy please contact: The Data Protection Officer by email at info(at)aliceletts.com