Exciting things are on the way!
What is the pre-cleanse?
I made the decision to do the clean 9 (c9) cleanse for weight management and to feel better and get more energy. But I've done the c9 before (with great results) but I found it so hard to stick to it and I also suffered from terrible headaches from going cold turkey with cutting out the numerous cups of tea and coffee that I normally drank.
So this time, to help ease me into doing the c9, I’ve decided to do a pre-cleanse for the week before I start the clean 9.
I will be cutting down on the processed sugar and replacing it with fruit. I will be cutting down on the alcohol, tea and coffee.
This should help to reduce the headaches associated with sugar and caffeine withdrawals.
For the 7 days pre-cleanse I will be:- AVOID
• Reducing sugar and • Reducing processed foods • Eat lean protein • Reducing salt and avoid the bad fats • Reducing alcohol, tea and coffee and cut out fizzy drinks and concentrates
• Eat the good fats
• Drink aloe vera tea and other herbal teas
• Drinking more water
• Drinking hot water and lemon first thing in the morning and last thing at night
• Exercising 20 minutes per day
• Start making my own fresh juice at home using fresh fruit and vegetables
• Cook and eat soup using the pulp left over from my vegetable juicing
• Eat more fruits and vegetables.
As much of these vegetables as I want
3. Spring onion
4. Lettuce (all varieties)
12. String beans
Two servings of these per day:-
1. Asparagus 8 spears
2. Cauliflower ¹⁄₆ head
3. Pepper 1 medium
4. Sugar snap peas 14 pods
5. Tomatoes 1 medium
Only one serving of these per day:-
1. Apricot 3
2. Apple 1 medium
3. Artichokes 1 medium
4. Blackberries 144g
5. Blueberries 192g
6. Strawberries 8 medium
7. Cherries 84g
8. Figs 2 small
9. Grapes 69g
10. Grapefruit ½ medium
11. Kiwi 1 medium
12. Orange 1 small
13. Peach 1 medium
14. Pear 1 small
15. Plum 1 medium
16. Prunes 2 medium
17. Raspberries 130g
18. Soybeans 4
I’ll have to get the tape measurer out, as it’s a usual comparison if I take my measurements now so I can compare them to the end of the cleanse.
I’ll also need to pop out to the shops to pick up some more fruits and vege’s so I can enjoy a good variety!
#precleanse #cleanse #c9 #fitness #detox